How much could inaccuracy cost you?
As vehicle scales age, the possibility of inaccurate readings increases. Regular preventative maintenance can slow this process by allowing you the opportunity to notice & correct variances or errors sooner, but eventually wear & tear will take its toll on your scale & begin to affect accuracy. This is a big problem for companies who purchase or sell based on weight.
If a vehicle scale is not producing accurate readings, and your organization is using the scale to weigh loads as they leave your plant, you risk the following:
- Loss of revenue due to overload (charging for 100 lbs but actually loading 120 lbs)
- Increased safety risks to the driver & other drivers due to overloading
- Loss of good will with customers due to unknowingly underloading (charging for 120 lbs but actually loading 100 lbs)
- Regulatory consequences for knowingly overloading or underloading
- Loss of potential revenue due to underloading outbound vehicles
Don’t lose money to inaccuracy.
Replace your truck scale at the end of its life. The investment is worth it. We also offer financing options to help you get the equipment you need, now.
Contact us today to request a replacement quote.
In a hurry?
Give us a call at your nearest location instead